The Oasis birth pool liner is designed softer and more flexible than older style birth pools. This means less noise and a better fit.
- High-quality ECO phthalate-free 0.18 mm vinyl.
- Structured to reduce the risk of slipping. Texturing also makes the liner more flexible and easier to handle.
- The material is lighter and stronger than other liners.
- Water fill lines mark right on the material.
- Individually wrapped.
- These liners are perfect for the Elite birth pool (with the handle covered) and the Oval birth pool.
- Also compatible for La Bassine Original.
The upper handle covers in the liner are excellent as practical pockets on birth pools that don't have upper handles.
Why use a liner?
Adding a disposable liner to your birth pool adds strength and makes cleaning quick and easy. Liners are a must when reusing birth pools. Liners can also help extend the life of your birth pool.
How to use liner
- Let the liner reach room temperature.
- Open the liner and spread it over your birth pool. Drape over the top and down the outside of the birth pool.
- Fill with water up to the line or below.
- The water will smooth out the liner.