Vino rebozo 2,7 m
Vino rebozo 2,7 m
Rebozo is an extension of loving hands and is made to follow all of life's transitions.
These soft rebozos are 100% cotton handwoven on a pedal loom in Oaxaca, Mexico.
The rebozo is a shawl used in Mesoamerican culture for many purposes and is an important companion, especially in life cycles and transitions.
Rebozo is also a garment and is used for baby clothes, ceremonial purposes and traditional medicine to name a few.
Dark wine rebozos with black fringes and diamond patterns.
Please note: This edition comes with a base of thin black stripes in the warp (warp) threads.
- Only handwoven textiles from biodegradable materials.
- Antama manufactures these in a perfect size to fit even tall people and make you feel safe and cozy.
- It's a high-quality lifelong companion that keeps getting softer. Because Antama only uses plant-based threads, their rebozos breathe in any climate.
- Each rebozo intertwines the traditional knowledge of the craftsman and native resistance, so you can feel supported, cozy and protected.
- With your rebozo you can keep your body warm and connect with your partner, friends and babies.
- Imagine bonding with your child while keeping your hands free to fulfill other dreams at the same time. Antamas rebozos are here to make it easier.
- Antama invests 10% of its monthly profit back into its community. This is an act of solidarity towards traditional midwives, wisdom keepers and local communities.
Approx. 2.7 m (+fringes)
About 68-75 cm wide
Wash at least once before use.
- Soft program
- Wash at 40 degrees
- Mild, preferably organic detergent
- Dry in the shade
- Tie the lashes together to avoid tangling (Or, for example, use an elastic hair band or a laundry bag to protect them)
- No bleach, preferably no tumble dryer
- Laundry bag recommended
Handwoven rebozos may contain weaver's knots, pulls, or other signs of handwork. Small changes in color and/or size may occur due to changes in the thread sections and the fact that they are handmade by different craftsmen. Each item is ultimately a unique piece.